Your role as a procurement leader encompasses much more than just cost management. There are many variables in the mix, including risk management, employee well-being, and innovation.
And your travel programme should address every one of them.
We've enlisted the help of our travel supply experts and procurement leaders surveyed in a study by WBR Insights and Amex GBT Egencia, to give you a strategic advantage when negotiating with travel suppliers.
Download our Supplier Negotiation Guide to learn about:
- The challenges you’ll face, and how to prepare for them.
- How the travel industry is evolving, and, more specifically, for hotel and airline negotiations.
- The steps you need to take to prepare for your negotiations.
- The analytics you’ll need to get the best deals.
- What your travel management company should be doing for you.
If you want to be kept up to date with the latest travel deals, develop a smart travel plan and ensure you have all the essential tools you need for business travel today, download our guide now.