Checklist: How to maximise ROI on travel spend with your TMC
Topics: Change managementSavingsBlog
As the world opens up and business travellers get back on the road, we’re not heading back to business as usual. As someone in charge of the finances for your company, how do you set an ROI target for travel spend in this current situation? What can you do to optimise it going forward? What should you deem to be “essential travel” and where should you be pulling back?
Your Travel Management Company (TMC) can — and should — be a valuable ally in answering questions like these as you navigate the next normal. Download this 31-point checklist to find out if they can deliver in areas like:
- Data — do you have real-time, on-demand data with which to make strategic decisions?
- Traveller safety and support — now, more than ever, do you have what it takes to keep your travellers safe?
- Policy and compliance — can you tell if your travel programme is serving your company’s goals?
- Global reach and extensive inventory — can your TMC give you the inventory you need?
- Technology — how is your TMC leveraging technology to bring your company greater savings and value?
Recommended for you